- Manages sales of the company’s products and services within a defined geographic area, province or country.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.